1. Is there an Admission fee? Yes. Everyone 3 years and older $6 M-F $8 S/S. Nighttime activities are separate and can be found here.
2. What if I just want to watch my child/grandchild play, do I still have to pay? Yes. We have created a fun area and a variety of attractions so people of all ages have a good time and feel that they are getting their money’s worth. We also are adding new attractions every year and feel that we continue to stay affordable for lasting family memories. You are welcome to get a wristband at the admission booth, but we will expect that you are just shopping and not playing with your child/grandchild.
3. Does the admission fee include everything? No. We do have a couple activities that are extra like The Shootout Shack, Corn Cannon, and Nighttime activities. You will find all the prices and hours for them here. Pumpkins, decor, and food are also additional.
4. Do I have to pay admission if I just want to buy pumpkins? No. All we ask is that you stop at our admissions building for a wristband so our staff can help you.
5. What is included in the admission fee? Lots! It’s all listed on the admissions page.
6. Do I need to bring my own paintball gear to do Zombie Paintball? No. You don’t need anything but yourself and your excitement to help us eradicate the Zombies! You hunt and shoot them, but they don’t shoot back!
7. Is there an age limit for Zombie Paintball? No. However, the hunter needs to be able to handle their own mounted paintball gun without sitting on anyone’s lap, tolerate loud noises and music, and follow directions. We recommend 3 years and older. All children under 10 need to be accompanied by a paid adult or older sibling.
8. Do you allow dogs? Yes! We are a pet-friendly farm but we do ask that the dog is crowd friendly, on an appropriate leash, and picked up after. We can provide you a doggie doodoo bag if necessary. We do not allow dogs on the hayrack ride, however.
9. Do you ever close the Corn Maze or Pumpkin Patch? Yes. Both are open daily but is weather permitting. Sometimes heavy rains and the wind cause too much mud for safe and fun experiences.